Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Unrelated - to be continued

Did I tell you about the day we went to meet god?
We had a picnic in his laboratory.

I played chess with his retarded son
but we both lost and got angry
and beat up on the other one.

He pleased me, this magnificent cretin.
Sanguine specimen from the veritable stable of Christ
gleefully jumped and down
upon yells of crunching bones in spite.

At the next he was content, his tongue rolling out of his face
to merely taste the air, not to lap up spare praise
as the townsmen are wont to do, from the unworthy sane man I am.

His old man beckoned, and I parked myself next to him.
I looked upon heavenly coffee, eggs, butter and jam
but they tasted the same.

I grabbed some breadsticks and pondered my fix.

To ponder my egg-taste findings was the mission
and (of course!) how it mirrors the human condition.

I didn't get far, I didn't get long
as in time food projectiles starting coming at me
from an arm so strong.
I simpered at the cretin,
and a loaf of bread stuck itself in the hole in my face.
And God chose to use the whips
dutifully brought by the smug elder basket-case.
   


Its a sick world, sick,sick,sick.

1 comment: