Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rasa continues

In the midst of my proclamation i paused in between
and eyed the vile woman as she fled the scene.

There was as yet no sense in the stars and the skies
I was betrayed and mocked in chide
by the man who draws the straight lines in time.

Flee! Thankless servants of time and place
Your false employers have forsaken you,
cease to adorn this space.
We'll make something new.

I dipped a toe in the pond ("Sea!")
and careened on, my eye straying to the horizon.
I was late in coming to you.

For many hells went past and the sun grew stronger
and in spite of myself i saw my arms get longer
in order to wade to truth.

I dipped my toe in again, the animal mooed atop the hill!
Why swim when there is time to kill?
 


Its a sick world, sick,sick,sick.

5 comments:

  1. It is a nice story building up. Wish we could read it in one go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What next? Rasa not progressing.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to
    grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it
    or something. I believe that you could do with a few
    % to power the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Here is my weblog Residential LED Lighting

    ReplyDelete