Friday, June 26, 2009

"Have you ever seen God?"
-a mandala. A symmetrical angel.

Felt? yes. Fucking. The Sun.
Heard? Music. Voices.
Touched? an animal. your hand.
Tasted? Rare meat, corn, water,
& wine.



Have a drink, my friend, have a drink before you pass.
For you will, you will pass away and I on the corner shall see you.
I on the corner who sit and drink, while you walk in the sun.
The sun burns you. But walk you will, and i will drink.
I do nothing, you will say.
I serve no purpose, I am lost.
You strut like a headless chicken, in the heat you cackle.
I am lost.

There is no haze, no daze, I see clearly.
But I am lost.
I can see the light, but i can't feel the heat.
Thank you, stranger.

Now you must leave, and i must drink.



Its a sick world, sick,sick,sick.

1 comment:

  1. I can see the light, but i can't feel the heat.
    Thank you, stranger.



    Stoned Poet.

    ReplyDelete